Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Meet the Teacher Night

Hello!  I hope everyone had a great summer and is ready to come back to school or is ready for your child come back.  My name is Whitney Allshouse.  This will be my 4th year teaching Emotional Support.  However, it will be my first year teaching here in Red Lion.  I taught three years at River Rock Academy, Red Lion Campus.

I am excited to meet everyone August 16th at 6:00 p.m. for Meet the Teacher Night!  I do know a few of you, but it will be a great way to meet your principal, classmates, and see your new room.  And if you have never met me, it is a great way to meet me and hear the classroom guild lines.  

If you have any questions, please email me allshousew@rlasd.net

Have a great rest of your summer and see you soon!

-Mrs. Allshouse

No comments:

Post a Comment